Tuesday, April 5, 2016

All about me


Hi my name is Jessy and I am a student at Whenuapai School. My favourite colour is blue but I also like the colour green. I enjoy playing netball and love to dance to my favourite music. My favourite animals are Giraffes and Zebras, on day I would love to go on safari in Africa. One of my favourite movie series is the Hunger Games because they are very entertaining.
My core colour is red, I know this because I did the colour test by Rumandmonkey.
Red
Red
Your Core philosophy is red. You see a world that is bettered by passion and individuality. You incorporate emotion and immediate action into your life. You probably have many of these qualities: Fun, Non-Judgmental, Emotional, Enthusiastic, Free-wheeling, Impulsive, Impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment